Sunday, April 13, 2008

MAGIC LANDING ON FIRE

Fire broke out at Magic Landing today. Firefighters were called out around 3pm to extinguish the flames that completely gutted one of the two main two story buildings on the property.

When entering the park, it would have been the left building as you head south toward the Ferris wheel.

The details as to what happened are scarce and so far the cause of fire is still unknown. Naturally, the investigation will be ongoing, and I will keep monitoring the situation.

I had originally said I would head out there with my camera, but I couldn't bare look at the devastation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colini said...

http://www.kvia.com/global/story.asp?s=8160087

I thought of your blog as soon as I saw the story. Here's a link to some video from KVIA.

4/13/2008 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home