Thursday, August 25, 2005

Next Update Soon

Thank you one and all for all the positive comments, pictures & support to the website. I am saddened to say however, that I have little to update with in the upcoming post. Very few pictures are coming forth so the next update might be more on the abandoned park than on the park in operation. Its proving to be extremely difficult to find photos of the park while it was in operation, more photos exist of Western Playland than of this park, just because it really wasn't all that popular. Whatever I find, I promise I will post. All photos are still available for viewing, please refer to May & July of 2005 for them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i just wanted to know if magic landing still has an owner

10/07/2007 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home